The Intermediary Portal empowers intermediaries to work remotely and offer a digitally enhanced customer experience. The solution enables the intermediary manager to access client, contract and claim information from Exergy and easily view the exact current position of each Agent that falls within their own reporting structure using the downline feature, as well as proactively manage lapses and maturities improving customer retentions.
The Intermediary Portal provides empowerment through:
- online enquiries on clients, contracts and claims
- reduced time / administration costs as managers have agent portfolio information readily available by means of the downline feature
- a dashboard for managing potential lapses, track new, active and inactive business
- a platform that serves as a document repository for template distribution
- a platform where customised queries can be created in order to track business progress within own structures
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Understand some of the basic features that are currently available within the Intermediary Portal with specific focus on the Manager role within the organisation.
View how you can maintain your downline of brokers falling within your structures within the application whilst various activity types, as shown below, are completed in the demonstration videos:
- View the six standard sub-dashboards available on the main dashboard
- Search for clients
- Search for contracts and claims
- Download files from the document repository
- Use the enquiries functionality to draw alternative enquiry views of client and contract information
- View the four standard sub-dashboards available on the main dashboard